Unveiling the cover of “Curious Forest Spirits”

Comments: 26

*drumroll*

It’s International Day of Forests – the perfect opportunity to share the album cover of “Curious Forest Spirits” with you!

Photo by Joseph Hunwick Pendant by Forest Faun Designs

All tracks are now mixed and I’m just waiting for the masters to come back for CD duplication!

My dear friend Jospeh Hunwick and I shot this in the magical Priddy Woods. You can see more of his incredible work here:

A part of me always takes a little bit of forest with me (and not just on my boots).

It’s almost as though we leave the forest but it doesn’t quite leave us…do you experience the same?

Leave me a comment below if you like <3

26 Comments

• Awesome photo!!!
    Love the energy.
    I’m trying out a new 70 – 200mm lense tonight.
    Stay safe and looking forward to hearing more from you Milady.
    (Hugs)

• Alain Leduc says:

Very Nice album image!Wish you great success with your new project!🙂💯🙏

• John Barr says:

Looks very mysterious
    Very eye catching

• Eric Fisher says:

Looking forward to hearing it1 Please have an amazing week!

• steve mackenzie says:

excellent, Love it

• Tony says:

Hi Mira, it’s just perfect, i love it! x 🌿🦄💜

• Dave says:

Hello Mira,
    Love the album cover and the interesting outlying design. Very interesting and, I’ll bet, it will say so much for the upcoming album.
    Can’t wait to hear the new tracks. I’m sure the ‘spirits’ will have plenty to say.

• Mira Morningstar says:

Thank you Dave! I’m super excited for this one, not long now until I can release it! 🙂

• Cat says:

Beautiful album cover art. You look stunning Mira, honestly I wish I looked like you, you’re so photogenic. Have a beautiful day 💜🦄✨

• Mira Morningstar says:

Aw Cat you’re SUCH a beauty yourself! Absolutely no need to wish to look like anyone else! <3 I'm just lucky to have an amazing photographer who knows his craft so well. Thank you for your sweet comment 🌿🦄💜

• Martin Jacques says:

Hi Mira,

Love the photographic portrait – perfect for an album cover of your lovely, esoteric music with the promise of the unfathomable, untameable wildwoods in the background.

Like a dryad of the woodlands, you are beckoning us onto a path into the mystical forest where anything and everything might happen to us!

• Mira Morningstar says:

Hi Martin, Thank you so much. I’m really pleased to hear you like the cover. And you hit the nail on the head, this is exactly what we were trying to express when Joseph and I went out to shoot together. 🙂

• Roly Livesey says:

Hi Mira, Roly here my Love. I have tried to Download tour Song again for the third time but nothing appears my love can you sort it out for me please.

yours Sincerely

Roly Livesey

• Christophe says:

Ah yes plutôt cover que cover : couverture plutôt que reprise d’où la possibilité de l’écouter plus tard ce qui ne change pas la beauté de cette photo et ta joliesse little big fairy merci beaucoup de votre talent conjugué Joseph Hunwick et toi

• Mira Morningstar says:

Thank you Christophe! So glad to hear you like it, it’s such a magical forest and I was honoured to able to have this shoot there.

• Christophe says:

Hello Mira little big fairy superbe photo mais comment écoutont-on cette chanson ou je suis bête ?! Mais tu es déjà si belle 😉

• Mira Morningstar says:

Hello Christophe! Oh, this is just to show the cover art, the music is coming soon! 🙂 Thank you for being patient my dear friend!

• Carl Allen says:

Absolutely beautiful cover photo! I can’t wait to hear the music.