Is this a spirit caught on camera?

Comments: 22

This video wasn’t even meant to be shared!

Excuse the bad light, boring background and unflattering angle. Also, my little phone mic can’t quite cope with how loud my voice gets at times 😅

This was only intended for my own reference (I often record myself singing to track my progress.  And currently I’m trying to get my vocal strength back after this covid thing. The song I’m singing along to is “Stargazers” by Nightwish).

If you watch ’til the end, you’ll see a strange thing flying through the room. It almost looks like a shooting star!

Coincidentally the lyrics include the word Stargazers…

I have no idea what this was! My window and door were both shut, so no dust or draft at play here.

What do you think this is?

Let’s chat in the comments below!

The beautiful pendant I’m wearing here is made by Forest Faun 🙂

22 Comments

• Roly Livesey says:

Mira, I watch loads of Paranormal Programmes and being as I can see and hear ghosts myself this looks like to as a ghost starting to move to manifest dear. Your voice is absolutely beautiful to hear without music you are a very talented Lady as I have told you before my lovely.

• Mira Morningstar says:

Oh wow, that’s intriguing! I wonder how it’s intending to manifest? If I catch any more footage on camera, I’ll be sure to post it 🙂 Thank you so much for your kind comment on my voice too <3

• Michael Price says:

First of all, please release more of these in either audio or video! Gives us more insight into your work and vocal talents.
    I think the object is a ghost or spirit that activated with your voice at some point. You live in such a magical place.

• Mira Morningstar says:

Thank you so much Michael! I always worried that behind the scenes videos would be kind of boring to my audience. I will try and create more of this kind of content in future. Thanks so much for suggesting it! If we’re lucky, maybe my spirit friend will make more appearances too 🙂

• Tony says:

Hi Mira,
    That’s fascinating. I believe it could be spiritual.

Spiritual light can also be angelic in nature. Could it be a guardian angel, someone who has recently passed or a messenger. Spiritual light can carry more meaning than we realize, such as a message or a guiding light to know that you are on the right path, safe and looked after. Meditation and listening may bring you any message they wish to convey.

It’s not malevolent in nature, as it appears as pure white light, blessed. 🦄💜

• Mira Morningstar says:

Thank you Tony!

I do wonder if it’s a guide of some kind… which also reminds me – I keep pulling the same unicorn card from my oracle deck recently. It suggests I open a unicorn portal, to allow them to step through….
      And I there’s another curious and beautiful experience to share soon, which has something to do with the beautiful pink amethyst pendant… 🦄💜

• Dave says:

That is quite something, Mira! I have had a passing ‘acquaintance’ with spirits through the years, and saw some strange things.

I would say that your visitor could certainly be seen as an omen for your album. You did lose someone last year, and if they were familiar with your music…well…enough said.

I agree with your reply about it not being malignant (malicious). It would have had different effects inside the room had it been so.

They say that the Lord moves in mysterious ways…Well, I believe that your music has moved someone else in some ‘mysterious’ way, but a good one at that.

Good luck with the rest of the album. Looking forward to hearing it somewhere down the line.

• Mira Morningstar says:

Thank you for your kind words, Dave!

Ooh, what kind of “acquaintances” have you made in the past? Don’t worry if you’d rather not share though, I’d completely understand!

That’s an interesting point you made about my friend and the thought crossed my mind too. She was a fan of my music, in fact that’s kind of how we met and became friends.

I find this sort of thing absolutely fascinating. As long as the spirits are kind though, none of the mean ones are invited to hang out with me 😀

• isma says:

Wow amazing .. maybe a fairy spirit ? I think it loved your divine voice and felt so happy about it.

• Martin Jacques says:

Was it a firefly that flitted through an open window? What a rare site. Must be a lucky omen for the new album!

• Mira Morningstar says:

I’ve sadly never seen fireflies here and as mentioned my windows and doors were shut. I’d like to see it as a good omen too 🙂

• Tim says:

Very cool. Love nightwish so hearing you sing one of their songs is fantastic. And the little floaty is intriguing. Maybe it’s ano her nightwish fan, wanting a closer listen.

• Caeli says:

It was definitely a curious forest spirit! 💖✨

• Eric Fisher says:

Wow! A spirit with good taste. Have an amazing day, and weekend!

• Christophe says:

Thanks you very much because I love Nightwish but especially your performance
    The best to come <3